Monday, July 19, 2010

I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always


I know I'll want to remember this time in my life so I want to start writing it down and I find blogging a lot easier than journal writing. :)
I came home from the hospital yesterday with a little miracle in my arms. I'll write out my birth story another day but today I just want to remember how happy I am. He's perfect, our little miracle.
God has blessed hubby and I so much. Planned or unplanned, a child is such a gift. I want to remember that Z is not ours, he is simply lent to us. It is our job to raise and nurture him and then release him so that he can follow God. I am humbled that I have been entrusted with a child. I am humbled that God will use us to raise one of His children. I pray that we will always seek Christ in our lives and in Z's life. That Z will see Christ modeled in his parents life and that he will grow up to love and follow Christ.
I know that there will be hard times and happy times. Joyful times and sad times. But through it all, I will love this baby.

I'll love you forever
I'll like you for always
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be

No comments:

Post a Comment