Monday, October 1, 2012

New Arrival!

I've been a little behind on my blogging. I keep thinking of these hilarious moments or projects or heartbreaks that I want to blog but then life just keeps happening. But the "Big Event" finally happened. Hubby and I can welcome a new member to our family. Baby K was born on September 20 at 11:35 p.m. weighing 7 lbs 15 oz. He is absolutely beautiful.
We are so blessed. Z is a wonderful big brother, he runs around asking for Baby and is always willing to bring us blankets, soothers, diapers, whatever we need. He is very interested in diaper changes and the idea that diapers are for babies actually seems to be helping the potty training process!
It's hard to believe that we are a family of four now. Its hard to believe that I have two beautiful sons. It's hard to believe how blessed I am but I need to remind myself of that. I know that the sleepless nights are hard and that the countless diaper changes (and now lets add soiled undies to the list!) are frustrating and the crying and whining can be beyond irritating but in the end it's so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment